Yarapteka.ru - Всё для вашего здоровья и красоты! Форум YarApteka.ru
YarApteka - Всё для вашего здоровья!

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

has anyone here had weight loss surgery with good results ??

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум YarApteka.ru -> Борьба с лишним весом
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
spadekevin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 23 Июл 2018, 15:02    Заголовок сообщения: has anyone here had weight loss surgery with good results ?? Ответить с цитатой

Hello,

I've been on the Auto CPAP since last August. I also am overweight, have diabetes, and a few other issues. In three weeks I am having gastric bypass surgery. I know this is very drastic but I've tried everything to lose weight, only to regain plus add more. I can lose weight but I just can't keep it off. Frankly, the diabetes is slowly killing me even with meds. The extra weight us killing me. My goal is to lose close to 100 pounds. Hell, I'm on seven pills and two injectibles a day. I've adjusted well to the Dreamstation and Amara View mask. I know losing weight can improve my OSA, but don't thin people still have OSA? How actually will losing weigh improve my OSA to the point I am "cured"?

It took me a very long to make this decision, it is a total lifestyle change for me and there are many dietary restrictions. For the past three months I've been through multiple medical, nutritional, and various testing appointments.

So, has anyone here had weight loss surgery with good results regarding OSA?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.cpaptalk.com/viewtopic/t114654/OSA-and-Weight-Loss-Surgery.html
CMS Platform Example

Thank you.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум YarApteka.ru -> Борьба с лишним весом Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: